[dns-operations] What's the story on gmail.fr?

Chris Thompson cet1 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Jul 7 15:42:07 UTC 2014

On Jul 6 2014, Michele Neylon - Blacknight wrote:

>Gmail.ie redirects to Gmail correctly ..
>
>Though I've never seen them advertise Gmail using anything other than the .com

gmail.uk & gmail.co.uk are delegated to ns{1,2,3,4}.google.com, but they
give REFUSED when queried about them. Same for gmail.co.nz, gmail.es, gmail.in,
but I don't think I am going to work through all the ccTLDs!

I expect only someone from Google could really explain what they are up to...

--
Chris Thompson               University of Cambridge Information Services,
Email: cet1 at uis.cam.ac.uk    Roger Needham Building, 7 JJ Thomson Avenue,