[dns-operations] What's wrong with my domain?

Brett Carr Brett.Carr at nominet.org.uk
Wed Jul 2 13:09:06 UTC 2014

However it states "and you have seven days” but doesn’t really say what happens after the seven days (although i think we know) or how you can delay that. Certainly in the case of a TLD where you have to interact with IANA and your own admin and tech contacts getting this done in seven days can be a real challenge.

Brett