[dns-operations] ECDSA and Google Public DNS

Yunhong Gu guu at google.com
Thu Jan 16 18:36:06 UTC 2014

Hi, Daisuke

I work on Google Public DNS. Yes, we do not support ECDSA yet. The 0-TTL is
probably an over-reaction on algorithms our software does not recognize. I
will see if I can get it reverted within the next few weeks.

Thanks,
Yunhong

On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 12:28 PM, Daisuke HIGASHI <daisuke.higashi at gmail.com