[dns-operations] DNS-OARC May Warsaw workshop, Indico Server

Keith Mitchell keith at dns-oarc.net
Wed Feb 26 17:21:16 UTC 2014

This is a quick note to confirm that OARC's next DNS Operations Workshop
will be taking place in Warsaw, Poland, on the 10th and 11th May, at the
same location as the subsequent RIPE68 meeting.

At this point I'd refer you to our conference server,
https://indico.dns-oarc.net for further details. Unfortunately it has
suffered some database issues in the past few days, and we're currently
working to fix these. In the meantime we apologize for the
non-availability of this platform for submitting abstracts for the
May workshop, and accessing past OARC workshop content.

The original abstract submission deadline for the workshop was this
Friday 28th February. We are now extending the submission deadline to
FRIDAY 21ST MARCH, submissions remain very welcome.

We plan to have Indico back up and running in the next couple of
days, at which point we will open registrations for the workshop. If
you'd like to submit an abstract meantime, the Programme Committee is
accepting these by e-mail to <submissions at dns-oarc.net>.

If attending, you may also want to start booking your accommodation/
travel for the meeting, the necessary details are at:

	https://ripe68.ripe.net/venue/meeting-venue/

All other OARC systems are running normally, thanks for your patience
while we address this, The OARC Team, Board and PC members will
be attending IETF89 in London next week and happy to discuss the
workshop or other OARC business at any time.

Keith