[dns-operations] [DNSOP] workshop on dns future root service architecture (hong kong) is starting

Paul Vixie paul at redbarn.org
Mon Dec 8 02:24:05 UTC 2014

> Suzanne Woolf <mailto:suzworldwide at gmail.com>
> Sunday, December 07, 2014 6:20 PM
>
> People who participate in this meeting may indeed want to submit their
> comments/statements/assessments to the IETF process after the meeting.
> We hope they will, and we're happy to provide any desired detail or
> clarification on how to do so for anyone not familiar with the mechanics.

as a draft author, it's my expectation that this workshop can inform me
of changes i'll propose in my draft, which would then be reviewed as
normal by the IETF.

in other words this workshop is not intended as an end-run, merely a
longer and more dedicated discussion forum around this specific topic
than is usual.

--
Paul Vixie