[dns-operations] DNS-OARC Fall 2014 Workshop - Los Angeles, California, 11th-13th October

German Hoeffner lists at dns.watch
Wed Aug 27 20:11:54 UTC 2014

Good evening everyone,

first of all I'd like to thank you for organizing this Workshop as well
as everyone involved (Sponsors, Host, ...) for making it possible.
Unfortunately I'll not be able to make it to the event in person. Is
there any chance that the event (or a part of it) will be live-streamed?
I'm especially interested in
https://indico.dns-oarc.net//contributionDisplay.py?contribId=9&sessionId=2&confId=20

Thanks in advance for any information.

Sincerely,