[dns-operations] DNS-OARC Spring 2014 Workshop - Warsaw, Poland, 10/11th May - AGENDA

Keith Mitchell keith at dns-oarc.net
Fri Apr 18 00:03:11 UTC 2014

The agenda for DNS-OARC's 2014 Spring Workshop and Member EGM on the
10th and 11th May, in Warsaw, Poland is now available at:

   https://indico.dns-oarc.net//conferenceTimeTable.py?confId=19

This will be held at the same location the subsequent RIPE68 meeting,
and we're grateful to Microsoft and Verisign for being our main sponsors
for this workshop.

Our talks include a study of Open Resolvers, on detection of Botnet
Domains, and on connection-oriented improvements to DNS security.
There's also a review of new IETF work on DNS privacy, and a survey of
the Namecoin P2P DNS system. A big thank you to our speakers and
programme committee for putting a packed agenda together.

The session on Saturday morning will be for OARC members only, and
includes an EGM and private presentations. The public workshop starts at
14:00.

We're hoping to webcast the public workshop, but still need to confirm
arrangements for this.

Registration remains open at:

   https://indico.dns-oarc.net//confRegistrationFormDisplay.py?confId=19

Workshop registration is free of charge, with priority given to OARC
Members, Speakers, and Sponsors - we still have some 20 places
available, after that non-OARC members will be admitted on a standby
basis only, so please register ASAP if attending.

It's now possible to support OARC though an optional workshop attendee
donation at:

   http://oarc-spring2014-warsaw.eventbrite.com/

Additional sponsors for this meeting and and/or a potential social event
remain welcome - please contact <sponsor at dns-oarc.net> if interested.

For accommodation, travel and venue information, please see the RIPE68
meeting site at:

	https://ripe68.ripe.net/venue/meeting-venue/

though note that discounted room rates end on Monday April 21st.

See you in Warsaw !

Keith Mitchell
OARC President