[dns-operations] Introducing CNAME Flattening: RFC-Compliant CNAMEs at a Domain's Root

wbrown at e1b.org wbrown at e1b.org
Fri Apr 4 18:20:44 UTC 2014

> From: David Miller <dmiller at tiggee.com>

> Everything old is new again.
>
> I have this brand new earth shattering idea to suspend a seat on a frame
> between two wheels, attach a sprocket to the rear wheel, and by means of
> a chain between the rear sprocket and a rotating pedal assembly allow a
> user to sit on and propel the device forwards.  I call it a
> biwheelmobile. :-)

Since simplicity is a thing to be desired, simply attach the pedal to the
larger front wheel, eliminating the chain and sprockets.

Even better, eliminate the pedals all together and allow the rider to
propel himself by pushing forward with his feet on the ground.  Simple
elegance and beauty!

Confidentiality Notice:
This electronic message and any attachments may contain confidential or
privileged information, and is intended only for the individual or entity
identified above as the addressee. If you are not the addressee (or the
employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the addressee), or if this
message has been addressed to you in error, you are hereby notified that
you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of this message or any
attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail or
telephone and delete this message from your system.