[dns-operations] Introducing CNAME Flattening: RFC-Compliant CNAMEs at a Domain's Root

Peter Koch pk at DENIC.DE
Fri Apr 4 17:18:08 UTC 2014

On Fri, Apr 04, 2014 at 09:12:52AM -0700, Edward Lewis wrote:
> This all smells like something that the IETF is suited to help with.  I mean, operators, multiple implementations, desires for interoperability...

it appears to me as one of these 'in the privacy of your own bed^Wimplementation'
things.  Can work, but once you start signing on the fly, make sure you understand
the implications.

> (Jus'sayin')

ditto.

-Peter