[dns-operations] It's begun...

Phil Regnauld regnauld at nsrc.org
Wed Oct 23 21:43:20 UTC 2013

Kim Davies (kim.davies) writes:
> For the root zone, it would be good to get some feedback on what level of granularity of notifications would be most useful. There is a spectrum of notifications possible — we could notify of every change in the root zone and root zone database, which would include such things as when a contact person changed their telephone number; all the way to only notifying of key developments (new TLDs, newly signed TLDs, key rolls, etc.) I suspect there is no consensus answer, but would be interested to know what folks would find most useful for them.

	Maybe a few different RSS feeds would work. That, and a mailing list that
	would include general announcements (XY has been modified. сайт/XN--80ASWG
	has been created).

	Mails wouldn't have to include all the details (at the same time, why not ?
	a bit of YAML would work :), but a link to the iana.org/whois for the
	given delegation would do.

	My 0.11 DKK.