[dns-operations] summary of recent vulnerabilities in DNS security.

Jo Rhett jrhett at netconsonance.com
Tue Oct 22 23:28:28 UTC 2013

I am not at liberty to disclose location or vendor, but I'm aware of linux boxes handling 20k PPS mixed UDP/TCP at an average 2% CPU. They aren't even modern boxes although a bit newer than the dual core that Vernon mentions below. In short, I agree completely with everything Vernon said here. I suspect outdated information or some other factor was involved.