[dns-operations] Should medium-sized companies run their own recursive resolver?

Wiley, Glen gwiley at verisign.com
Tue Oct 15 21:11:57 UTC 2013

I think it is a meaningful question, if I want to buy I car I would like
to hear what folks experienced with the car have to say.  I may not agree
entirely and may add other input to the discussion, but I still want to
hear how the Mercedes dealer defends the idea that his car is better.

The answer to nearly everything in life "depends" (with the exception of
mathematics and a few moral questions), particularly technology decisions
- it is helpful to hear from both poles (as Paul puts it) and then take an
informed decision.
--
Glen Wiley
KK4SFV