[dns-operations] Querying version.bind illegal?

Vitalie Cherpec vitalie at penguin.ro
Thu May 23 20:09:30 UTC 2013

I was worried that my ISP will not bother to read details, it's much
easier to kick-off a client paying for a  cheap VPS. :) I've responded
to both parties offering all the details, so far I didn't received any
response.

@Phil I'm not scanning servers in advance, the servers are being queried
when an user is requesting a report for a zone through the web interface,
reports are cached on Amazon S3  (>1 month).

@Stephane Thanks for sharing the link with the IP list!

@John Great checklist!

I was looking for similar experiences and I'm glad I found a few here.

Thank you,
Vitalie