[dns-operations] DSCng 0.1.0

Peter Andreev andreev.peter at gmail.com
Tue May 14 11:55:39 UTC 2013

Hello, everybody,

I have never touched DSC, but I'm dreaming to replace our present statistic
system, so I have some questions:
Assuming qps about 10k to 40k,
How much disk space the collector utilizes for its needs?
How much traffic the collector generates in case of default installation
(when data is being sent to presenter every 60 seconds)?
And, of course the collector's CPU usage in mentioned conditions.

2013/5/14 fenghe <fenghe at dnsbed.com>

> 于 2013-5-14 18:55, Bedrich Kosata 写道:
>
>  I think that the biggest weakness of DSCng is that it has not seen much
>> real-world usage, so there will probably be some rough edges to smooth
>> in future releases. Any feedback is most welcome.
>>

> I have the idea to deploy it in my product server, but it needs some time,
> currently I am a little busy.
>
> Regards.

AP