[dns-operations] DSCng 0.1.0

Bedrich Kosata bedrich.kosata at nic.cz
Tue May 14 07:21:08 UTC 2013

Hi everybody,

I am happy to announce, that we published the first numbered release of
DSCng - 0.1.0.

The project is still in development and there will certainly be some
bugs and rough edges. On the other hand, it is no problem to run DSCng
alongside your production version of DSC and we feel confident that the
code is stable enough for broader testing. We also promise to include
migration scripts for any future updates, should the database structure
change.