[dns-operations] New Version Notification for draft-jabley-dnsop-anycast-mapping-00.txt

Bob Harold rharolde at umich.edu
Tue Mar 26 15:36:20 UTC 2013

Looks good to me.  I was planning to use the same type of "A" records when
we deploy DNS Anycast on our resolvers, so that when troubleshooting on the
phone I could ask a user to "ping some.domain.name.tld" and it would return
the IP of the Anycast DNS server.  Much easier than trying to get the user
to use some new nslookup or dig command they have never heard of.

--
Bob Harold
hostmaster, UMnet, ITcom
rharolde at umich.edu