[dns-operations] DS keys for child zones on same server & inline signing

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Fri Mar 15 22:00:00 UTC 2013

On 15 Mar 2013, at 19:03, Phil Pennock <dnsop+phil at spodhuis.org> wrote:

> Anyone got a tool that will take a configuration as checked into
> revision control, take the live config, generate a diff and apply that
> as a dynamic update to bring things into sync?

That's pretty much the specification for my nsdiff program. It was mostly made obsolete by inline-signing mode, though it can also be used to manage a subset of a zone, e.g. some records in version control, some updated by dhcpd.

http://www-uxsup.csx.cam.ac.uk/~fanf2/hermes/conf/bind/bin/nsdiff

Tony.