[dns-operations] Odd query issue

Mohamed Lrhazi ml623 at georgetown.edu
Sun Mar 3 08:20:03 UTC 2013

It does not look like it: In wireshark, the only flag I see set in the
query is dns.flags.recdesired
In the response only these are set:
dns.flags.response, dns.flags.authoritative, dns.flags.recdesired

I received, off list, a few more hints about things to check and test and
hopefully tomorrow I'll find something :)

Thanks all,
Mohamed.