[dns-operations] DNSResolvers.com will be shutdown

Feng He fenghe at nsbeta.info
Fri Jun 28 13:07:30 UTC 2013

Hi,

They are against some special domains.
There are lots of Pirated games providers in this country, they earn a lot, but they are easy to be attacked by people in the same industry. When the websites can't be hacked, they turn to DDoS the DNS.
I have tried RRL on my server ns3, but got not continued, since I found the huge traffic of attack is nothing related to the software but to the hardware and bandwidth of IDC's.

Regards.