[dns-operations] .biz DNSSEC failure?

Richard Lamb richard.lamb at icann.org
Mon Jun 24 13:09:11 UTC 2013

...impo I agree, the domain holder should be able to get whatever ds they want included whether it validates or not ( market forces rule and all that...).  It is too bad these signers don't automatically test before firing. Every signing script I have ever written (and some in production) verifies ds-ksk-zsk before committing or exits and sends email if not.  I assumed everyone did much more than my rudimentary tests.

Rick

Sent from my iPhone