[dns-operations] DNSSEC implementation survey

Ondřej Surý ondrej.sury at nic.cz
Mon Jun 24 07:37:46 UTC 2013

[sorry for cross-post, please don't cross-post when replying]

Hi,

we are currently implementing DNSSEC in Knot DNS and we would like to gather opinions on this topic.  I think we have all have more experience of DNSSEC deployment now and it would be very valuable for us to gather that experience and forge an implementation that would be liked by the users.

Could you please spare a few minutes and fill a little survey of ours on this topic?

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1gS-Z1NAL78oFOU51HR6jmg-ZkAevU2CrvCHQgrNnXLU/viewform

If you don't want to give your answers to NSA :), you can reply to this email (the Reply-To is set to knot-dns-users at lists.nic.cz), or just send the feedback back to me.

Thank you very much,
Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý -- Chief Science Officer
CZ.NIC, z.s.p.o.    --    Laboratoře CZ.NIC