[dns-operations] That’ll never work–we don’t allow port 53 out | Strategic Cyber LLC

Mike Jones mike at mikejones.in
Fri Jun 21 11:24:44 UTC 2013

http://code.kryo.se/iodine/ allows you to set up a full IP(v4) VPN over DNS.

Obviously a VPN type setup with IP packet headers and TCP retransmits etc
doesn't help performance compared to a program implementing its own data
channel over DNS, but it does mean it works with unmodified software.

SSH over DNS is usable when there's literally no other option, but you're
probably not going to have much luck with youtube.

- Mike