[dns-operations] Clear DNS cache

Franck Martin fmartin at linkedin.com
Thu Jun 20 10:42:03 UTC 2013

I think a more accurate statement is this one, sorry maybe for the wrong choice of words but it hard to fix DNS caches out there...

“For a short time on Wednesday evening, linkedin.com<http://linkedin.com/> was not accessible to a majority of our members. We have been told by the company that manages our domain that this was due to an error made on their end. Our team was able to quickly address the issue, and the site is returning to normal.”