[dns-operations] DNS, DNSSEC and Google's Public DNS

staticsafe me at staticsafe.ca
Sun Jul 21 10:43:37 UTC 2013

"For some time now we've been tracking the progress of the deployment of
DNSSEC in the Internet. Its been a story of an evolution of the
measurement technique, starting with a technique that attempted to guess
at the behaviour of resolvers, through to techniques that explicitly
pose novel DNS names to clients so as to negate aspects of resolver
caching that otherwise complicate the measurement technique."

- http://www.circleid.com/posts/20130717_dns_dnssec_and_googles_public_dns_service/
--
staticsafe
Please don't top post.