[dns-operations] getting .CW recognised in the Google ccTLD tables/databases ...

.CW Registry Curacao registry at una.net
Tue Jan 22 15:54:57 UTC 2013

Dear Carlos,

Please find attached the history of some conversations (between my colleague Jeffrey) with Google support.
Let me know if you need anything else to help with this issue.

Rgds,
CW Registry Curacao
University of the Netherlands Antilles
Phone: +599-98442250/1
Fax: +599-98442255
E-mail: registry at una.net

 SAVE PAPER - Please do not print this e-mail unless necessary