[dns-operations] DNS continuity during registrar transfers (was Re: Enom's name server broken?)

Rod Rasmussen rod.rasmussen at internetidentity.com
Tue Jan 15 22:26:18 UTC 2013

Technically an AUTH DNS provider change.  Practically though, both, as many, many domain holders use their registrar for both domain registration and DNS provisioning services (not to mention hosting, but that's another can of worms).  The original context was such an instance where the registrar (eNom) was providing both.

Cheers,

Rod