[dns-operations] Defending against DNS reflection amplification attacks

Jo Rhett jrhett at netconsonance.com
Sat Feb 23 00:25:57 UTC 2013

On Feb 22, 2013, at 2:09 PM, Randy Bush <randy at psg.com> wrote:
>> Having been a witness in two of these lawsuits,
>
> cites, please

That's a great request that unfortunately I have no clue if I can respond to. Both were early->mid 2000s and I was forbidden by the court from talking about it at the time. I need to track down the legal team of the companies and find out if I can discuss the topic now that it's settled. (both were settled as soon as the lawyer's realized that the juryAnd unfortunately both companies that brought me in as a witness have been acquired, one twice since then so it's going to be fun to do.

I have already started that process however once this conversation began because I knew that this would be asked.