[dns-operations] Enom's name server broken?

Mark Jeftovic markjr at easydns.com
Thu Feb 14 05:06:00 UTC 2013

Shortly after this thread started we had a customer trying to migrate
here with the same problem.

Enom was made aware of this and started working on the issue and in
working with them to run some tests it looks fixed now.

They tell me the fix will be promoted live tomorrow.

- mark

--
Mark Jeftovic <markjr at easydns.com>
Founder & CEO, easyDNS Technologies Inc.