[dns-operations] Fwd: [perpass] A reminder, the Network is the Enemy...

David Conrad drc at virtualized.org
Thu Dec 5 00:13:14 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm taking the liberty of forwarding the following off the IETF perpass list as Nicholas' analysis matches my own intuition. Stephane Bortzmeyer asked on the same list:

> Very convincing reasoning. But I would feel better if it were actually
> tested in a lab with common resolvers. Any volunteer here?

I figure this list is a better place for volunteers for this sort of thing than perpass. So, anyone volunteering? :)

Regards,
-drc

Begin forwarded message: