[dns-operations] DNS-OARC Fall 2013 Workshop - Phoenix , Arizona 5th/6th October

Keith Mitchell keith at dns-oarc.net
Wed Aug 28 22:29:28 UTC 2013

This is a reminder that DNS-OARC's 2013 Fall Workshop and Member
AGM will take place in Phoenix, Arizona, USA on the 5th and 6th October.

This will be held in co-operation with the subsequent NANOG59 and ARIN32
meetings. We gratefully acknowledge ARIN's sponsorship of, also NANOG
and ICANN's support for, our workshop, its connectivity and webcast.

OARC Workshop meetings are open to OARC members, presenters, and to all
other parties interested in DNS operations and research. NANOG and ARIN
attendees are particularly welcome this time around. Please register for
the workshop at:

	https://indico.dns-oarc.net/indico/event/workshop-2013-10

Workshop registration is free, however spaces and catering are limited
and priority will be given to OARC members, speakers and sponsors.
Please register ASAP to avoid disappointment.

Although we have some dozen talks confirmed already, we are still very
much seeking material for this meeting, please see the Call for
Presentations at:

	https://indico.dns-oarc.net/indico/conferenceCFA.py?confId=1

We're also considering running a session on analysis done for the ICANN
"High-Risks Strings Collisions" study, presentations on this topic would
be welcome.

The abstract submission deadline is next Friday 6TH SEPTEMBER.

We are seeking additional sponsorship for this meeting and potential
social events, and now have a package of benefits available to
sponsors at:

	https://www.dns-oarc.net/files/meeting-sponsor.pdf

Please contact <sponsor at dns-oarc.net> if you are interested.

NANOG have kindly arranged for us to be added to their accommodation
booking room block with the venue hotel. Please book here:

	http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog59/hotelinformation

The cut-off date for discounted accommodation bookings is Friday
20TH SEPTEMBER.

Please contact <admin at dns-oarc.net> if you need further information,
look forward to seeing you in Phoenix !

Keith Mitchell