[dns-operations] Implementation of negative trust anchors?

Carlos M. Martinez carlosm3011 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 19:01:49 UTC 2013

I mostly agree, but as someone pointed out, the zone operator will be immediately (and painfully) aware of the mishap. Just as if you have a syntax error in your zone file. I fail to see how this result in 'worse' availability compared to what we have today.

Regarding your What … ? questions, I agree you need to answer them, but well, they should be easy to answer if you intend to publish signed zones. And, if you cannot positively answer those questions for your zone and your three or four slaves, well, what can you expect from the Internet as a whole ?

regards,

~Carlos