[dns-operations] Geoff Huston on DNS-over-TCP-only study.

Alan Shackelford ashackel at jhmi.edu
Wed Aug 21 19:24:04 UTC 2013

And furthermore, it is my understanding that in RRL no queries are ever
discarded. Only the response is throttled.

Alan V. Shackelford                             Senior Systems Software
Engineer

The Johns Hopkins University and Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions

Baltimore, Maryland USA           <mailto:ashackel at jhmi.edu>
ashackel at jhmi.edu          410-735-4773