[dns-operations] TLD .td (Chad) again down

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at nic.fr
Mon Sep 17 08:35:26 UTC 2012

The TLD .td is down again, the two authoritative name servers are
broken (one servfails and the other timeouts).

Do not ask me if I know who to contact, the situation on the ground
is... complicated. (SOTEL, the TLD manager, was bought by lybian
business just before the Arab spring and it seems .td is a collateral
damage of the revolution in Lybia.)

AFTLD receives a lot of emails and phone calls but they are helpless,
too. May be IANA knows more, I don't know.