[dns-operations] Data about load increase on *resolvers* when enabling DNSSEC validation?

Livingood, Jason Jason_Livingood at cable.comcast.com
Wed Sep 12 18:42:41 UTC 2012

May not be precisely what you are looking for but check out http://bit.ly/RJ7WmS

I would say that CPU utilization will not decrease, but that's pretty obvious. ;-) So there is a difference. We (at Comcast) knew IPv6 and DNSSEC were coming around the same time so we did that after a planned upgrade/replacement of servers and network elements. I'd need to do some investigation into our production data if this was interesting for others to know.

- Jason