[dns-operations] nscd issue

Joe Abley jabley at hopcount.ca
Fri Oct 5 00:26:28 UTC 2012

On 2012-10-04, at 12:17, Mohamed Lrhazi <ml623 at georgetown.edu> wrote:

> Sorry for this off topic question and please do point me to a more appropriate list if you know one.

This doesn't sounds like a DNS problem; it seems like a problem to take up with whomever maintains nscd, which in turn depends on what platform you're running it on (Linux, Solaris, whatever).

Perhaps I'm about to be proved wrong by a helpful and erudite response from someone here who knows something about nscd, but I think you're more likely to find help on a platform-specific list (or a vendor support phone number).

Joe