[dns-operations] Why would an MTA issue an ANY query instead of an MX query?

Fred Morris m3047 at m3047.net
Sun Jun 24 04:56:21 UTC 2012

On Sat, 23 Jun 2012, Paul Vixie wrote:
> it's been time and past time for that since the internet was first
> commercialized and privatized.

It's funny to me (in that odd sort of way, not "ha ha" except as dark
humor)  that this hard fact seems to trigger the reset button in most
people's brains: they just cannot accept that the internet is run by
corporations, by other corporations, for corporations.

We won't get rational thinking concerning social impacts at level nine of
the OSI model until people accept this... IMO.

--

Fred Morris