[dns-operations] Reverse DNSSEC--delegating to a child

Chris Thompson cet1 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Jul 24 20:04:48 UTC 2012

On Jul 24 2012, Joe Abley wrote:

>On 2012-07-24, at 08:03, Chris Thompson wrote:
[...]
>> "Talk" ought to mean "use the web interface". It certainly would if
>> you were in fact updating the RIPE NCC database.
>
>PGP-signed e-mail to the auto-dbm at ripe.net robot still works just fine,
>for the grey-haired crowd.

Well, you can use PGP-signed e-mail with the RIPE NCC database as well.
But apropos the "grey-haired" remark, I much prefer the web-based
interface, but have a colleague who insists on using the e-mail
method. (He claims the web-based method did terrible things to his
database entries in a previous job.) And I am at least 20 years
older than him...

--
Chris Thompson               University of Cambridge Computing Service,
Email: cet1 at ucs.cam.ac.uk    New Museums Site, Cambridge CB2 3QH,