[dns-operations] thoughts on DNSSEC

Alexander Mayrhofer alexander.mayrhofer at nic.at
Thu Jul 19 08:08:14 UTC 2012

> How does a prospective customer check a registrar's interface without doing
> something approaching reality like registering a throw-away name?
> The costs in time and hassles of that are a barrier.

Speaking for .at, we do have a web based directory of our accredited registrars which supports narrowing searches to "DNSSEC enabled" registrars:

http://www.at-partner.at/index.php/registrarliste/atpartner/?context=search

Registrars can set this flag themselves in their respective registry configuration panel (which also enables the DNSSEC EPP extensions for their provisioning account)

Alex