[dns-operations] How to transfer DS records to parent zone?

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Mon Jul 16 13:35:09 UTC 2012

On Mon, 2012-07-16 at 09:21 -0400, WBrown at e1b.org wrote:

> Noel Butler wrote on 07/14/2012 09:33:53 PM:
>
> > That list is far, and I mean far, from complete.
>
> And they ask for updates:
>
> "If your registrar currently accepts DS records, please send an email . .
> ."  I would think registrars would want to be included.

The last time I looked at that list, it would not accept listings unless you were the registrar, maybe that's now changed, I dunno...

> Do you know of a more complete list?  I'm looking to transfer my personal
> domain and would like one that supports DS records, unlike Network
> Solutions that seems to have no plans to do so.

That doesnt surprise me, for many reasons I have advised against using
NS, have done for almost 10 years, mostly because of their fraudulent,
hostile, and immoral business practices.

Any of the "Wild West Domains" affiliates/resellers, such as
cheap-domainregistration.com  handle DS