[dns-operations] How to transfer DS records to parent zone?

Michael Sinatra michael at rancid.berkeley.edu
Sun Jul 15 05:27:13 UTC 2012

On 7/13/12 2:54 PM, Andrew Sullivan wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 06:36:07PM -0300, Rubens Kuhl wrote:
>>
>> For .com, they list AB Name, Domaininfo, Gandi, GoDaddy, Key-Systems, OVH and SinnerG as registrars you could transfer your domain to and then upload  a DS record.
>>

> It looks like I need to send a note to ICANN, because they've missed
> Dyn (full disclosure: Dyn pays my company money for things I do for
> them) for com, net, and biz.  Will update.  Thanks for this.

I am actually a customer of Dyn (in part because they support IPv6 glue
and DS records) and have had good experience putting DS records and v6
glue in place using their standard user interface.  This for both net
and com domains, and I am in the process of transferring an org domain
to them as well.  I generally recommend them when people ask me what
registrar I use for v6 glue and DS support, although I am sure there are
others out there who have good support.

michael