[dns-operations] DNS OARC Spring 2012 Workshop - March 21st - London

Wayne MacLaurin wayne at dns-oarc.net
Thu Jan 26 20:41:14 UTC 2012

The 2012 Spring Workshop will be held on Wednesday, March 21st at the National Physical Laboratory (NPL) in Teddington (London) UK prior to the SATIN 2012 Conference.

Call for Presentations

This workshop continues OARC's tradition of having spring meetings include a strong operational component. Presentations from DNS operators are particularly welcome. We'll also gladly accept talks from DNS researchers, as well as any other DNS-related subjects.

Details on the venue and a link to the registration form are online at:

https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc/workshop-201203

We thank Nominet, in advance, for their sponsorship of this workshop.

Wayne MacLaurin
Executive Director, DNS-OARC
wayne at dns-oarc.net