[dns-operations] DNSSEC deployment in Sweden

Kjetil Jensen lists at kjette.se
Mon Jan 2 14:25:45 UTC 2012

Yes, I like to see more actions from registrars and I do not like when
Registries jump in and do all the work, why bothering having registrars
in that case then?

The correct way to do this is to bring this up to your registrars and
come up with some good initiative together and make a great example so
more companies can be ready for DNSSEC.

That goes for other ccTLD's as well, such as deNIC.

>From a security point of view, I guess it does not matter that much. But
the policy, readyness, knowledge and market point of view are .cz and
.se far ahead of the rest of the world.
--
Kindest Regards

Kjetil Jensen