[dns-operations] Evil Anonymous against Cute root name servers, film at 11

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Thu Feb 16 11:14:40 UTC 2012

Target of international law enforcement?

1/ Only if a resident of that country commits an offence under that
countries laws (despite what it thinks, the world is not under U.S.
control, early-mid last century there was a miscreant who had the dream
of one world one rule, and look what rightly so happened to him)

2/ Haven't some countries, including the U.S. been trying to "get"
anonymous for some time now anyway?

I guess Anonymous better be careful, or the U.S. Govt will end up
trumping up rape charges against them too to try getting public support
*sigh*  Their childish, dummy spitting antics are becoming rather
tiresome to the rest of the world.

if the U.S. Govt stopped trying to dictate to the rest of the world how
things should be done, stopped bending over for the blood sucking
bankers and tyrants of hollywood, then they might actually get less
unwanted attraction.

There's no doubt Anonymous is spread worldwide, but with 13 root servers
duplicated courtesy of anycast around the globe and take into account
DNS caching, there task, although _not_ impossible, would, well, I'd
think the odds are more in my favour of winning a 50 million dollar
lotto prize.

/rant