[dns-operations] underline in TXT's host

Carlos M. Martinez carlosm3011 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 19:47:25 UTC 2012

Back in the day we all did weird things. I used to sysadmin the boxes
(yeah, all two of them :-) ) which served .com.uy and we allowed domain
names with underscores, like my_domain.com.uy

Actually there were quite a few of them and when we stopped allowing
that we had to weather a lot of complaints.

So don't be too hard on the glorious nation.

~C.