[dns-operations] underline in TXT's host

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Fri Dec 14 13:40:09 UTC 2012

On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 01:36:05PM +0100, Florian Streibelt wrote:

> May I quote you wherever possible, especially at some special university Professor who teaches such¹ nonsense?

If Stephane says no, I will cheerfully write something that says the
same thing so you may quote it liberally.  But surely it won't make
any difference.  You can beat people about the head with RFC 2181, but
they do not seem afterwards more susceptible to arguments that they
should read that RFC.  Or, for that matter, any other.

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at anvilwalrusden.com