[dns-operations] email address in SOA

Franck Martin fmartin at linkedin.com
Wed Dec 12 23:08:00 UTC 2012

A lot of people do not realize that the RNAME address is behind their
anti-spam solution too. This could explain the low volume of spam being
received. And it is not like you would receive the report of a spam email
at this address (unlike abuse@).

an abuse handle should be present in the domain whois record and kept up
to date.