[dns-operations] DNS benchmark platform @ OARC

Emiliano Casalicchio casalicchio at ing.uniroma2.it
Fri Apr 13 15:54:06 UTC 2012

As you might know, GCSEC started a year ago to
develop a methodology for the assessment of DNS Health, so we would be
more than happy to share what we have done and to collaborate in new
developments.

As discussed with some of you We also agree that DNS-OARC is the right
place to carry on this activity and
we renew our offer for collaboration

Finally yes, a kickstart is a good idea

Best