[dns-operations] MX record scanning

Rick Wesson rick at support-intelligence.com
Wed May 18 01:00:23 UTC 2011

Jake,

for how many hours/days do the domains persist? I would be interesting to
register some of the somains and point them at a honypot to see what
protocols check in.

Happy to sink some if you would like to collaberate on watching the queries
and registering some domains, we can sink and looks at the protocols.

-rick