[dns-operations] New subscribers

Fred Morris m3047 at m3047.net
Fri Mar 4 01:19:00 UTC 2011

Hi there, I'm Fred Morris. I work for Internet Identity. They print
"senior developer" on my business cards, I can't seem to get them to
change that to "internet plumber". I write the "tip of the spear" for the
probe part of our dns monitoring product, grouse about Mockapetris'
tortured prose in the BIND Administration Manual, and not too long ago I
compiled bind-9.7.2-P2 with DNSSEC support against openssl-0.9.6i
because... well I'm not sure why (yes there were a couple of source
changes and some flags needed).

Our CTO encouraged me to subscribe... actually he's been encouraging me to
subscribe for a while, although I'm not here speaking for my employer. I
get to see lots of oddball stuff in the DNS.. Take .int, for example (I'll
put that in another post).

--

Fred Morris