[dns-operations] "Day In the Life of the Internet" (DITL) collection for 2011

Wessels, Duane dwessels at verisign.com
Wed Mar 2 17:50:01 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone,

As in previous years, DNS-OARC is coordinating a large-scale collection
of DNS (and other) traffic for 2011.  This data has proven to be very
useful in a number of DNS research studies and we appreciate everyone who
is able to contribute.

We typically have good participation from root server operators and
several TLDs.  In the coming days we will begin discussions of when to
schedule the data collection for 2011.  If you would like to be involved
with this year's collection and/or analysis, I invite you to subscribe
to the DITL mailing list by visiting: